- best wireless security camera Having a security camera set up to monitor a garage is ideal for many reasons.
- Installing a camera to view a garage is easy to do with many units available.
- There are internal and external cameras, many of which can rotate and tilt.
- Indoor cameras are ideal for viewing the inside of a garage and can be configured with multiple units.
- Exterior cameras can also be good for general viewing activity in a garage.
- Most of the time, a combination of indoor and outdoor is the best setup.
- With the many available, below are some of our favorite options.
As always, be sure to read reviews on Amazon, here, or elsewhere to make sure a unit is the right choice for you.
Our picks for the best wireless security Cámara for a garage
1. Camera Wyze V3
Camera Wyze 3 it’s a good indoor unit that can be bought in packages and configured for more viewing angles.
The app will manage multiple camera connections, making it a good setup for viewing from different points around a garage.
They are box-like units with a magnetic base that easily adheres to metal.
Night vision is built in and works great with a black and white image.
More light, better with Full HD color image during the day or when the lights are on.
The base is also removable and can be rotated to point the camera at the desired location.
2. LaView R3
- LaView R3 it’s a good streaming camera that works well in many scenarios, even inside a garage.
- It is a small indoor unit that you can rotate to get a better view of a location.
- You can live stream a panoramic view of a room in 1080P HD quality along with pan, tilt, and side-to-side movement.
- An SD card can be inserted and used as storage or the app can record video on a smartphone.
- LaView R3 it’s a good unit that can be used in a variety of scenarios, from pet or baby monitors to garage security.
- It’s an indoor unit, so it won’t be good for looking out of a garage, but it’s a good indoor wireless security camera.
3. RED outdoor safety camera
RED makes this wireless outdoor security camera a good unit.
You can send a 1080p HD video wirelessly to a smartphone, SD card, or even Nub storage.
It also has many built-in features like motion detection, two-way audio, and alerts.
RED it is a good low cost unit that will monitor the exterior of a garage very well.
Having the ability to monitor a garage is a good thing, with feeds that can be viewed quickly with a smartphone.
There are plenty of good wireless cameras out there, and the above are just a few of our favorite options.
A multi-camera setup is the best scenario, but a well-placed camera can see a lot.
Most units today also have night vision along with audio to speak or record sound.